Organisational membership is open to independent organisations representing rural health care practitioners in each of the countries of Europe and to institutes actively involved in rural health research and education.
Joining EURIPA offers members:
- Discount of 25% on the registration fee at EURIPA’s annual Rural Health Forum (limited to three delegates for an organisational member)
- Involvement in EURIPA projects
- Vote at the AGM for Officers and the Executive Committee
- Newsletter – the Grapevine and a restricted newsletter for members
- Members only area of the web site
- Certificate of membership
Instructions to Become an Organisational Member
- Organisational memberships are managed by the organisations representatives. To become an organisational member, the representative member must first have a EURIPA account (EURIPA accounts are free of charge). Any EURIPA account owner can register their organisation by clicking the button below.
- If there is already a record for the organisation you are trying to register, this will be visible on the registration page. In this case please contact the representative listed to renew the membership. If the listed representative is no longer reachable you may contact us to make the necessary changes.
- Representatives of organisational members can update their organisations information, renew membership, give their members links to register events at reduced fees and change the representative through their representatives EURIPA account.